Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It has been kindly brought to my attention...

It has been kindly brought to my attention something that may interest you if you find it hysterical to read up on the dumb dicks and douche bags from www.thedirty.com.


There is a relatively new find that emphasizes the douchbaggery that inundates our society every day.  If you are unclear with the term, it references those douche bags in action.  This includes, but does not limit to, Jersey Blow Outs (jager bombs), bandana wearing/thousand cross bearing/west side throwing white dudes from North Dakota, or balding yoked dudes wearing speedos (they do exist).

So it is my pleasure to give you www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com.

Let me just clarify this is not me claiming they are hot chicks; in fact, The Dirty should steal some of their evidence and use it if they haven't already.

No comments: